Great Lakes Hemp Supplements Has Over a Decade of Experience Specializing in High CBD Alternative Cannabinoid Therapies & Hemp Nutrition.
BROWSE OUR CBD PRODUCTS
- Please choose product options by visiting Full Spectrum CBD Cherry Drops.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
IHemp Expo Booth Interview Jan. 2020
Michael E. Thue CMA(AAMA) at the Midwest IHemp Expo in Lansing Michigan at the Lansing Center. Michael is doing an introduction of his companies, the variety of products offered through Great Lake Hemp Supplements and the extraction processes used to make their Award Winning Alternative Cannabinoid Therapies!
The Center for Compassion & Great Lakes Hemp Supplements was founded by Michael Thue CMA (AAMA) and his family of patients that have been dedicated to Christian services and helping one another in our communities throughout their lives. Michael Thue, a Certified Medical Assistant has spent over a decade now specializing in High CBD Alternative Cannabinoid Therapies and Hemp Nutrition and is an expert at establishing appropriate dosing with patients.
Alternatives to Smoking Cannabis:
- Tincture: CBD, THC, & THCA mixtures can be dissolved under the tongue for immediate effects or added to coffee, tea, or juice which will take approx. 60 -90 minutes to take effect (We offer PURE CBD Hemp and Coconut oil mixtures, CBG Mixture coming soon!)
- Topical Treatments: HOLY MASSAGE OIL & Salve. Olive oil-based cannabis topical may be applied to the skin or mucous membranes to aid in pain relief and muscle relaxant
- Capsules: Cannabis can be ground into a powder and placed into capsules for internal consumption or filled with FECO.
- Vaporization: A device that heats the plant material hot enough to release its therapeutic elements, but not hot enough to burn.
- Food & Drink: Cannabis can be cooked into foods and added to beverages.
The Benefits of Medical CBD Cannabis?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the finest antioxidants & anti-inflammatories ever discovered. This non-psychotropic cannabinoid is part of all cannabis plants, including both Marijuana and Hemp.
In his CNN documentary, WEED, Dr. Sanjay Gupta mentioned cannabidiol by name as being the compound responsible for drastically reducing six-year-old Charlotte Figi’s severe epileptic seizures from over three hundred per week to just three per month!
CBD has been studied for decades, and its anecdotal use by epilepsy patients is well documented. In fact, CBD is so promising that the US government has held the patent on its use since 2003.
CBD’s potential to treat epilepsy symptoms and related neurological disorders is clear.
The industrial hemp plant-although it contains little (if any) THC-has fallen victim to its close resemblance to marijuana. We at Great Lakes Hemp Supplements have been able to develop alternative cannabinoid oils from Medicinal Hemp that contains an abundance of CBD with less than .3% THC. This means that people who use these products get all the benefits of CBD without the psychoactive properties or the “high” normally found in Marijuana. You also DO NOT have the legal concerns that come with marijuana-based products.
Our Medicinal CBD hemp products are considered herbal phytoceuticals. They don’t require a doctor’s recommendation or a medical cannabis card, and they are not intended for recreational use. Our products are raw, natural, and healthy for everyone. And because we derive our CBD from Medicinal hemp plants, our CBD Compassion oil-based products are the best way to get the benefits of the cannabis plant legally without the ‘High”. What has benefited Charlotte Figi and her family can benefit you and your family.
MMMP Certifications Available with a Compassionate & Caring Physician!
The Center for Compassion, LLC is proud to partner with Elite Health for full physician evaluations & review for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program and much more… Please join us for an in-person complete evaluation that meets the standard of the MMMP!